Thursday, January 2, 2014

Goodbye 2013

January

I lost my Ayah. Alfatihah.

February

I'm pregnant. After 11 months of TTC. Dengan termometer segala, tens of UPTs. Alhamdulillah.

Mac

2nd year of marriage. T & R

April

Admitted due to dehydration.

Interview untuk sambung kontrak with the Tan Sri. I cried.  He gave me tissue. He just like Ayah.

August

Serap tetap. Officially pekerja tetap gomen.

New Division/ Department. Litigation. Representing Government in criminal matters.

November

9 November 2013. Tasneem binti Thaha.

Officially 27.

December

Dapat Kuarters.

AND...

I got a house. My own house. Alhamdulillah. Dijangka siap 2015.

2 comments:

  1. Salam...Happy New Year Rai..dapat kuarters kat mane?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wsalam. Dapat kat P9. Mehlah dtg rumah. blh bervisit2. chewaaahh. Bet, kat mana?

    ReplyDelete