Wednesday, May 5, 2010

How Law School Changed Me.


1. I think of ways to argue with people all the time. Even strangers. Like that day, I lawyer-ed up to a Kakak who was selling nasi mentah.

2. I play the devil’s advocate (more).

3. I am now on my to be a thick skin lawyer.

4. I’m addicted to coffee. Can’t live a day without it.

5. I sleep at 6 a.m. and wake up at 11a.m. So lunch is counted as breakfast. Which means tea is lunch. Which makes dinner tea. And now supper is dinner. So I eat another meal for supper.

2 comments:

  1. LAWYER-ed..hehe..anyway after u finish u paper tomoro why don't you download the latest episode of HIMYM, 521-twin beds...spoiler, is kinda crazy and sad...gd luck wif ur paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally, Merdeka!
    new epi eaa? awesome.
    season baru HIMYM dah sayur2 je kan. sigh2
    tq :)

    ReplyDelete