Friday, April 30, 2010

Daily Checklist for Introspection Self-examination and Self-Rectification

I found this, and thought I would share

Daily Checklist for Introspection Self-examination and Self-Rectification


Answer the Following Questions and Improve /rectify your action accordingly

Did I pray five times today?

Did I read Holy Qura’an with understanding today?

Did I sincerely complete my duties and responsibilities today?

Did I Speak lies today?

Did I misbehave today?

Did I tease anyone today?

Did I make fun of someone or laugh at someone’s mistake today?

Did I show off today?

Did I behave arrogantly with anyone today?

Did I backbite today?


Did I get jealous today?

Did I get angry today?

Did I improve in any way today?

Did I waste any time today?

Did I feel proud or superior today?

Did I spend money extravagantly today?

Did I do my Hijab today?

Did I see any vulgar/obscene program today?

Did I disrespect my parents today?

Are my family members happy with me today?

Did I thank Allah for everything today?

Did I disobey any commandments of Allah today?

Did I ask forgiveness of Allah today?


P/s: Print and read this before you sleep :)

No comments:

Post a Comment