Saturday, October 17, 2009

An email from him

Ini adalah rekaan Cik Coach semata-mata. :D

To: cikcoach@gmail.com

From: im-im@mummy'sbloatedtummy.com
Subject: First email

Dear Auntie Coach,
Assalammualaikum.Hi! Im-im here. Just wanna let you know... please buy me lotsa cutie-patotie baby jumpsuits. I want to meet Abang Umar (a.k.a anak Jipoon), mummy, daddy, mimi and mbah, atok and wan mama, Pak long Sharil, Mak Long Is, Uncle Aj, Auntie Iq, Auntie D and also Auntie Coach. Need to be handsome for this upcoming March.

Lotsa lov
e,
Im-Im I. S.

Reply

To: im-im@mummy'sbloatedtummy.com
From: cikcoach@gmail.com
Subject: Re:First email

Wsalam, Im-im.
I'm glad that you know how to send an email.
Trust me, we can't wait to see you as well.
I already bought you a jumpsuit.
Dont forget to poo everytime your mummy is insanely mad at me.
Haha.. promise?
I love you, sweetie.



Love you once and always,
Auntie Coach~

No comments:

Post a Comment